1. Rwanda Tourism Board launches Kwita Izina Festival to celebrate week of gorilla baby birth; gorillas anticipate performance anxiety.
2. Burundi emerges as Bangladeshi trafficking hub; Government proud that they have comparative advantage on something.
3. Congolese government woos foreign oil companies; claims ‘extract as you wish, no regulation here!”
4. Rwandan president Paul Kagame says, “citizens know whats best for them”; which is exactly why he will not be holding free and fair elections.
5. WFP complains global financial crisis puts Congolese miners out of work; Enough project complains that miners are involuntarily forced to work.