1. Race car driver Jeff Gordon to start new foundation in Rwanda, “One Racecar per Child.”
2. Hindi channel UTV introduced into Burundi in order to meet UN human right requirement of equal access to bollywood for all human beings.
3. Twin baby mountain gorillas to be named in Rwanda; rumors cite potential names as Rwandan translation of “Future-full-of-amazing-hope” and “Infinite-sunshine-and-development”.
4. Tin sales drop by 90% in the Kivus as companies look for conflict free minerals and better goat meat.
5. Rwandan political dissidents targeted by Government of Rwanda for assassination in Britain; Rwandan government shrugs shoulders in face of accusation and claims, “assassinations encourage growth”.