1. Burundi’s mobile phone users double in 2010, NGOs begin to combat unprotected sexting.
2. Rwanda freezes libyan assets in country; takes over Libyan investments in hotels in Rwanda and Qaddafi-clothes costume shop.
3. In 2010 the DRC produced 120,300 tonnes of copper, 9,200 tonnes of cobalt, and massive amounts of high quality cheese for export.
4. MSF suspends mobile health care clinics in Eastern DRC; emergency doctors decide beach vacation preferable to the Kivus.
5. Carleton thinks of closing down journalism training program in Rwanda due to constraints on media freedom; Rwanda concerned that they can no longer fool young college students of their democratic freedom so move to providing free lunches as incentive to stay.