1. In BBC interview, Paul Kagame claims “Rwandans can speak for themselves.” Then takes Kagame-embroidered mouth gag out of fellow Rwandan sitting next to him.
2. Toilet twinning projects gain more popularity in Burundi. Advocacy groups contend that bidets truly signal development.
3. UNEP breaks news that 51 million people in the DRC lack access to clean water at conference filled with marble water fountains.
4. Belgium gives Burundi 5 million Euros for agriculture. Burundi gives Belgium colonial history in return.
5. News breaks that Joseph Kabila loves Nollywood. And junior mints and popcorn.