1. Global witness takes the British Government to court over their complicit trade in Congolese conflict minerals; Enough Project wags advocacy tail between legs in envy.
2. Lauryn Hill makes decade awaited comeback in Kigali; Kagame makes awkward pun about strumming his pain with her fingers.
3. International observers baffled by Burundi’s ruling party CNDD-FDD to only capture 81% of the vote after all other parties boycott the election.
4. Ceremonial Commonwealth Observers to arrive in Rwanda to monitor ceremonial elections in order to produce ceremonial report.
5. DRC warlord Thomas Lubanga’s trial ridden with more procedural irregularities; African countries begin to welcome the ICC as they acknowledge it’s incompetence and inefficacy.