1. In response to Al-Shabab threat, Burundian army chief says, “We have taken the necessary measures and adopted strategies that I cannot reveal,” or, in other words, they are currently filling water balloons as defense.
2. Rwanda to set up four national parks in country, roller-coasters to be installed in 2011.
3. DRC fed up with being called a ‘banana republic’ by Belgium, requests return to title of failed state.
4. Fighting near Beni in the Eastern DRC displaces 40,000 people; national army seizes opportunity to flee as well.
5. Hilary Clinton finally chides Rwanda on political and human rights; Kagame responds,’hmmm, just like the last Clinton.’