1. The Economist asks where is all the love for MONUC; MONUC hopes for hugs from Economist readers.
2. Rwanda claims suspension of independent papers is not about upcoming elections; rather, government didn’t like the font-type used in the papers.
3. China donates material for upcoming elections in Burundi; ballot stations will serve dim sum. One person one dumpling.
4. Burundais president Pierre Nkurunziza visits Congolese president Joe Kabila; lapas with Great Lakes presidential faces will be produced.
5. Canadian Governor comes to Rwanda to discuss burgeoning and completely non-monumental geo-political relationship.