1. Rwandan Foreign Minister announces he is prepared to launch a military strike in the DRC if asked by the Congolese Government; or if not asked at all!
2. DRC plans oil line to Atlantic Ocean to give rebels more opportunities to attack and control natural resource transit.
3. Zuma refuses to extradite Rwandan ‘coup-plotter’s back to Kigali on grounds of asylum; Paul Kagame flabbergasted by idea of international law.
4. “Peace Villages” in Burundi become site of dispute; conflict villages on the other hand are doing much better.
5. Time documents effect of Chinese demand on gorillas in the Eastern DRC; possibly a human impact as well?