1. Ben Affleck launches the the Eastern Congo Initiative; Angeline Jolie pissed that he is competing for pictures of Congolese children with her.
2. Charles Petrie becomes new head of United Nations Mission to Burundi; UN continues to relocate heads of missions to get kicked out of one country to another.
3. Rwandan opposition leader Victoire Ingabire arrested, forced to leave country, then forced to stay in country; government thinking of putting her in celebrity-house-arrest spot with Laurent Nkunda.
4. DRC might have 11 billion in debt forgiven so that they can take out more loans and accumulate new debt.
5. Belgium doubles election funding to Burundi; more election conferences with lobster on the docket.