1. Head of MONUC claims the UN mission has not ‘signed a pact with the devil‘; less clear on relationship with purgatory.
2. Andrew Mwenda asks if Rwandan oppositional candidate Ingabire will be Rwanda’s saviour, or at least bring back cheese and mustard next time she travels from Belgium.
3. Sarkozy apologizes for French involvement in the Rwandan genocide; Kagame thanks France in English.
4. Horrible drought in Burundi leaves people very, very thirsty.
5. Thomas Lubanga’s lawyers request witnesses testify via video conferencing from eastern DRC; webcams purchased for everyone in the Congo!