1. UN Peacekeepers in the Congo upset that the Mai-Mai and FDLR join forces and outsmart them.
2. Starbucks to open office in Rwanda; development indicators shoot off the chart.
3. International Crisis Group drafts comprehensive strategy to disarm FDLR in the DRC; stakeholders excited that this might lead to another conference.
4. Switzerland refuses to extradite Rwandan genocidaire; question of judicial impartiality in Rwanda continues to piss of judicials in Rwanda.
5. South African peacekeeping contingency in Burundi starts packing up; overcharging bars in Bujumbura fearful of economic future.