1. Strategic consulting firm recommends Rwanda develop silk industry; Rwandans farmers respond, ‘what’s silk?”
2. Oxfam reports 250,000 new displaced Congolese in the Kivus and enough food for 12.
3. Human Rights Watch asks that Burundian refugees in Tanzania not be forcibly repatriate, desperately hoping somebody listens to them.
4. Rwanda to offer masters degree in genocide studies, increasing tourism potential for fun things to do for a year.
5. Mutinous Congolese soldiers shoot at UN peacekeepers; rumors abound that rebels wanted to be reintegrated into MONUC rather than the national army.