1. Burundi begins their role as host of the East African Community Parliament; whines that they are the only French speakers left.
2. The Democratic Republic of Congo’s newest international export: female soccer players.
3. Swedish aid agency trains Rwandan actors in acting; more genocide films coming your way.
4. OCHA publishes estimated rape rates for 2009 in the Eastern Congo; apparently being a women in the Kivus is still a bummer.
5. Rwandan national paper says Kenneth Roth and Human Rights Watch suck.